Weather Hold in Burwash

A bit of weather has us holding in Burwash to see what happens. When we left the forecast was for clear blue, but in the North if you are wondering about the weather, check your watch. It can change in a heartbeat– And it did. Forecast for the afternoon is a bit iffy. We have to be to in the Northway border checkout by 6:00pm and that is about 2 hours from here. So if the weather improves, we may head North to Beaver Creek to spend the night, if we aren’t able to make it to Northway by their closing time.

Here are a few photos from this morning. It was what Sean would call “Bluebird” when we launched.

More Later!

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.